Sunday 1 April 2012

Hi Everyone!

Sorry couldn't find the time to post recently. So here goes!

Went to Sentosa last weekday with a bunch of friends to play volleyball again, Jess and Gina included. So everything was really fun until after when people started to leave. Soon, only me and Jess were left and we made our way from Siloso Beach to Tanjong Beach.

Tanjong Beach is really really quiet, especially on a weekday. It's like almost empty most of the time except for a few ang mohs here and there. So, me and Jess went to an empty spot where no one was nearby and just sat there to enjoy the sunset. Seeing that no one was around, I just took off my bikini top and lie down on the sand, and dared Jess to do the same. As usual, Jess was competitive and she took off her whole bikini and lied down naked! Of course I couldn't lose out and I followed suit and the two of us just lied down on the beach with our naked bodies being exposed to the air.

We actually stayed in that position for quite some time and no one came near us or spotted us. After a while, Jess made the wrong choice of falling asleep! I ensured that she was really fast asleep, put my bikini back on, and hid her bikini away in my bag! Then, I started to cover her naked body with sand. I had to do it slowly in case I woke her up but in around 15 minutes, her arms and legs were all buried in sand! I also covered her belly, so her head, boobs and pussy were exposed in the air, but the rest of her body was buried in sand! I also made sure the sand on her was thick enough, so that she wouldn't be able to release herself! So she was naked under the sand with her private parts exposed and at my mercy (:

I continued to thicken the layer of sand on her till she woke up and got a nasty shock! She was screaming at me to release her but shut up when I reminded her that her screaming would attract people to us and they would be able to see her. I started to play with her nipples and cleanly shaved pussy and I could see her face turning red and she was getting slightly aroused, but I stopped and started to walk away with my bag! Jess freaked out and starting shouting again for me to come back. I ignored her and went to the toilet to take a pee, before coming out again to remove the sand from her. When Jess came out from the sand, I didn't give her bikini back but instead took mine off and pulled her to the sea to go skinny dipping! It feels really really good to have the cold seawater wash all over your body, and we just sat in the sea and talked for quite some time.

By then, it was almost 10 plus already and the beach was almost deserted. I needed to pee again and went to the toilet, but this time, I didn't bother to get dressed and just walked there naked! At the toilet, I decided to do something bold as I walked into the guy's toilet instead of the ladies! It was empty so I walked into one of the cubicles and started to pee. As I finished peeing and prepared to walk out, I heard voices outside! Two men were outside and changing! I freaked out and stayed in the cubicle, and crouched down to see what was going on from the hole under the door. I saw the two guys standing directly outside my cubicle, changing out of the swimming trunks! Got a bit aroused to see their big dicks and started to dig myself a little but stopped just in time before I forgot where I was! After around 10 minutes, they finally left and I could come out from the toilet! I went back to the beach where Jess was waiting and we continued to sit on the beach until around 12.30am and we went to the toilet again to bathe. The beach was totally empty by now and we didn't go into the toilet to bathe, but instead bathed in the showers outside of the toilet! After we finished our bath, we walked out to the main road naked and got into Jess's car and drove back to her home.

More next time (:  feel free to give suggestions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment