Sunday 11 February 2018

Fashion choices

Haven't been updating for a while but here's a quick one! Need help from you guys for this. Valentines' Day is gonna be next Wednesday so I need some suggestions for my choice of dressing during date night.

Preferably something convenient ;) Something sexy but still acceptable in public!

Feel free to comment below if you have any ideas!

Was considering a tiny slip dress. Something like this:



Or maybe a wrap dress (so I can be unwrapped like a present later LOL). I have something like this but with a less crazy neckline.



Or perhaps I SHOULD go for the crazy neckline! I have this dress!

BCBGeneration Draped Dress in Purple Berry

Funny story! The one I have is actually slightly too big for me. So every time I wear it, my boobs will fall out at least once! Hopefully it won't happen at an awkward timing if I do end of wearing this.

Let me know what you guys think! Or if you have better suggestions :)





2 comments:

  1. I think the first is best. Enough to tease and not show anything. Would drive any guy crazy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Hoping to see more stories from you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete